View Profile Koxyx

29 audio Reviews with Responses

All 29 Reviews

There's nothing bad to hear. You me from the piano intro.

Neon-Bard responds:

That's great to hear! Thanks! :)

This is really nice ambiance. The moments of floating with the synth lead and background drums makes a really nice effect. As conorstrejcek already said, varying the drums with some really nice fills would've made a whole world of difference to the effect of the song and the overall greatness. As well, as a personal distaste, I find the pad in the background and some other harmonic parts just seem really muggy and dissonant at times.

Neon-Bard responds:

The message could not be any clearer. I really need to work on my percussion and the mixing of the 'background' instruments. I always tend to go the safe route and lay a rather simple pattern down instead of exploring the possibilities. I'll be sure to broaden my knowledge on this portion of my arrangements, that's for sure!

Thanks for listening! I appreciate the feedback. :)

Just the best ebb of violin and piano.

Wow. Really takes my breath away with the pad right under a moving line.

Neon-Bard responds:

Awesome to hear! Thanks for listening man! :)

Simply moving.

Beautiful and glorious!

Digging it. Really I am. Just appreciate that nice beat!

eatmeatleet responds:

tnx

I dig it, dude. I especially like the low woodwind sound you used; very interesting sound.

Aeris responds:

Well done. Emotional and it is really professional. What can I say, other than wow?

Damn dude. I loved this a lot. A shame it was cut short, I want to hear more. The drop was awesome, and shit the way the percussion came in at about 20 seconds was creative and interesting to hear. A little grating, but damn I couldn't help but bob my head and jam to this dude!

SWeissenP responds:

Thank you! It's finished now if u would like to hear the finished version!

Hiya, I love writing music and I want to go to college for it hopefully. Let me know what you think of my work and I'll do you the same!

22, Male